- JOY Christian Center formed in 1993 from Abundant Faith Ministries when Loren and Arjeana were ordained by the late Bishop Benjamin Reid of the First Church of God of Inglewood, CA.
- JOY Christian Center (501.c.3) is a non-denomination ministry that accepts all who acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.
- JOY Christian Center ministry tools include Blog Talk Radio, Revivals, Radio Streaming and any technological tool that will allow us to reach souls for Jesus Christ.
- Click here to donate via Pay Pal.
JOY Christian Center – Center of Hope!
Address: P O Box 1130, Victorville, CA 92393, (760) 951 9484
- “Prophetic Conversations” – Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:00 PM PST – 8:30 PM PST! Call for prayer or a word from the Lord: (646) 649 – 1155. www.blogtalkradio.com/prophetic-conversations
TRAINING and CLASSES!
- School of Elijah – Do you know your calling in the body of Christ?
- School of Hannah – Prayer Ministry!
- Acts of the Apostles – Teaching and Equipping!
Shhh…Don’t Say a Word About This! Exposing and Confronting Sexual Perversion! http://goo.gl/rG9wmI
Teddy Bear: Stolen Innocence: http://ow.ly/cMHr7
Masterbation Liberation: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009LJMFBI
Azusa Street Revival – Will it happen again? http://goo.gl/piD6sQ
What We Believe!
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and god the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal visible future return to this earth to receive Himself His blood-bought Church that it may be with Him forever.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, is given to believers who ask for it; it is a gift.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabling to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other everlasting damnation.
- The ordinance of baptism by immersion in water (Acts 8:14 – 16; 19:1-5) shall be administered to all who repent of their sins and who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to saving of their souls, and who give clear evidence of their salvation. Romans 6:3-5; Colossians 2:12.
- The ordinance of the Lord’s Supper shall be observed regularly as enjoined by the Scriptures. Luke 22:19 & 20; 1 Corinthians 11: 23-26.
- We believe that the ministry funding is a result of givers returning tithes, free will offerings and gifts of love.
Center of Hope